According to Article 13(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (GDPR), I inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is the entity Colian Logistic sp. z o.o. – hereinafter referred to as the Colian Logistic.
- If you have any doubts regarding the processing of your data, please do not hesitate to contact us at this address: [email protected], or phone number: +48 61 646 00 91.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of correspondence and settlement with you and for the purpose of possibly establishing or pursuing claims or defending yourself against claims; the legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest, as set out in 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, to consisting in correspondence with stakeholders and handling the issues reported thereby.
- The recipients of your personal data may be entities providing Colian Logistic with the services related to the realization of the above mentioned purposes, including primarily IT system providers and entities providing services necessary to handle your case as well as other entities from the Colian Group.
- Your personal data will be stored for the period of correspondence and handling of the case. The processing period may be extended at any time by the statute of limitations for claims if the processing of your personal data is necessary for Colian Logistic to establish or assert any claims or defend against such claims.
- You have the right of access to your data and the right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, right of transfer, right to object, and, if the processing is based on consent: the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
- If you consider that the processing of your personal data breaches the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The provision of personal data by you is voluntary. If you do not provide personal data, it will not be possible to correspond with you and handle your enquiry.
- In accordance with Article 21(4) of the GDPR, I hereby inform you that you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. Objections should be submitted to the e-mail address indicated above. In accordance with Article 21(1) of the GDPR, when lodging an objection, the reasons for the objection shall be related to your particular situation.